Originally opened in 1929 as the Waterford Woods Golf Course, the club reemerged in 2008 as the Rivermoor Golf Club. Along with its new name, the club also revealed improvements to the playability and condition of the 18-hole course. The design of the golf course was largely determined by the scenic topography, which is covered with mature trees and dotted with ponds.
30802 Waterford Dr
Waterford, Wisconsin 53185